とうきょう ものがたり を みました
こんばんは。 わたし は 木曜日 の よる に ヂバトロ シアター で ”とうきょう ものがたり” の えいが を みました。すばらしい でした。
It offered a very serene and beautiful vignette of Tokyo, in change and tradition, after the war. I was surprised at being able to understand some dialogue, and by how much I enjoyed it. It is an older movie and so it plays at a slower pace, but I found it very entrancing visually, technically, and dramatically. I'm looking forward to the next movie, by Studio Ghibli, this coming week.
It offered a very serene and beautiful vignette of Tokyo, in change and tradition, after the war. I was surprised at being able to understand some dialogue, and by how much I enjoyed it. It is an older movie and so it plays at a slower pace, but I found it very entrancing visually, technically, and dramatically. I'm looking forward to the next movie, by Studio Ghibli, this coming week.

Comments
Post a Comment