Kyudo
What do you think kyudo is? If you already know something about it, please write it down.
I think kyudo is the traditional Japanese art of archery.
What do you think you need to do in order to become good at kyudo?
I'd imagine it is like any art or even martial art, you would need patience, discipline, and passion.
What questions would you like to ask our guest kyudo teacher at the event?
How has developing your experience in kyudo affected other areas of your life?
I think kyudo is the traditional Japanese art of archery.
What do you think you need to do in order to become good at kyudo?
I'd imagine it is like any art or even martial art, you would need patience, discipline, and passion.
What questions would you like to ask our guest kyudo teacher at the event?
How has developing your experience in kyudo affected other areas of your life?

Comments
Post a Comment